Lahore Qalandars vs Karachi Kings, 10th Match, Playing XI, Scorecard, Pitch and Toss Report

Lahore Qalandars vs Karachi Kings Match Info

  • Match: Lahore Qalandars vs Karachi Kings, 10th Match, Pakistan Super League, 2024
  • Date: Saturday, February 24, 2024
  • Time: 7:00 PM
  • Venue: Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
  • Umpires: Ahsan Raza, Richard Illingworth
  • Third Umpire: Aleem Dar
  • Match Referee: Muhammad Javed

Toss Report

Karachi Kings won the toss and opt to bowl first

Full Scorecard

Lahore Qalandars batting: 175/6

PlayersDismissalRBM4s6sSR
Sahibzada Farhannot out724510444160.00
Fakhar Zamanc Shan Masood b Mir Hamza69101066.66
Rassie van der Dussenlbw b Shamsi26232930113.04
Ahsan Hafeezc Pollard b Hasan Ali88610100.00
Jahandad Khanc Pollard b Mir Hamza1291501133.33
Shai Hope †c Shoaib Malik b Shamsi21131221161.53
Sikandar Razac Shamsi b Hasan Ali014000.00
George Lindenot out26132031200.00
BowlersOMRWEcon
Mir Hamza403127.75
Shoaib Malik10404.00
Mohammad Nawaz301605.33
Hasan Ali402927.25
Daniel Sams4052013.00
Tabraiz Shamsi4042210.50

Karachi Kings: 176/8

PlayersDismissalRBM4s6sSR
Shan Masood (c)run out (Sahibzada Farhan)1091520111.11
Muhammad Akhlaq †c †Hope b Jahandad Khan710241070.00
James Vinceb Ahsan Hafeez84420200.00
Shoaib Malikc Shaheen Shah Afridi b Haris Rauf39327430121.87
Mohammad Nawazb Zaman Khan1510830150.00
Kieron Pollardc van der Dussen b Shaheen Afridi58335315175.75
Daniel Samsb Zaman Khan761510116.66
Irfan Khannot out12102210120.00
Hasan Alic Haris Rauf b Ahsan Hafeez95801180.00
Mir Hamzanot out11100100.00
BowlersOMRWEcon
Shaheen Shah Afridi403418.50
Zaman Khan402526.25
Ahsan Hafeez201929.50
Jahandad Khan4044111.00
George Linde2025012.50
Haris Rauf402215.50

Lahore Qalandars Playing XI

1. Shaheen Afridi (Captain), 2. Sahibzada Farhan, 3. Fakhar Zaman, 4. Rassie van der Dussen, 5. Shai Hope (Wicketkeeper), 6. Sikandar Raza, 7. Jahandad Khan, 8. George Linde, 9. Ahsan Bhatti, 10. Haris Rauf, 11. Zaman Khan.

Karachi Kings Playing XI

1. Shan Masood (Captain), 2. Muhammad Akhlaq (Wicketkeeper), 3. James Vince, 4. Shoaib Malik, 5. Kieron Pollard, 6. Mohammad Nawaz, 7. Irfan Khan, 8. Daniel Sams, 9. Hasan Ali, 10. Tabraiz Shamsi, 11. Mir Hamza

Lahore Qalandars Full Squad

1. Shaheen Shah Afridi (C), 2. Haris Rauf, 3. David Wiese, 4. Sikandar Raza, 5. Abdullah Shafique, 6. Zaman Khan, 7. Mirza Baig, 8. Rashid Khan, 9. Fakhar Zaman, 10. Sahibzada Farhan, 11. Mohammad Imran, 12. Ahsan Bhatti, 13. Dan Lawrence, 14. Jahandad Khan, 15. Syed Faridoun, 16. Shai Hope, 17. Kamran Ghulam, 18. Rassie van der Dussen, 19. Bhanuka Rajapaksa, 20. Tayyab Abbas.

Karachi Kings Full Squad

1. Shan Masood (c), 2. James Vince, 3. Hassan Ali, 4. Shoaib Malik, 5. Tabraiz Shamsi, 6. Mir Hamza, 7. Muhammad Akhlaq, 8. Irfan Khan, 9. Mohammad Nawaz, 10. Kieron Pollard, 11. Daniel Sams, 12. Tim Seifert, 13. Mohammad Amir Khan, 14. Anwar Ali, 15. Arafat Minhas, 16. Sirajuddin, 17. Saad Baig, 18. Jamie Overton, 19. Zahid Mehmood, 20. Leus du Plooy, 21. Mohammad Rohid.

Pitch Report

Gaddafi Stadium is a great place for batters, and fast bowlers get some help, too. The teams chasing the score might have a better chance of winning. Fast bowlers are expected to do really well, having a big 70% say, while spin bowlers will try to shine with the remaining 30%.

Weather Report

For Match 10 at Gaddafi Stadium, it’s going to be a nice evening. The temperature will go from a comfy 25°C to a cool 15°C. No rain worries – it’ll be clear with sunshine. Humidity is moderate at 36%, and there’ll be a gentle breeze at a max speed of 11 km/h.

Match Prediction

Lahore Qalandars really want to win their first game in the 2024 PSL. They have yet to win in three matches, and losing again might make it hard for them to qualify. On the flip side, Karachi Kings won their last game and are all charged up to keep winning. Lahore is my favourite.

Head- to- Head Matches

Matches Played: 17

Lahore Qalandars won: 6

Karachi Kings Won: 11

Also Read: PSL 2024: Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators, 2nd Match, Playing XI, Scorecard, Pitch and Toss Report

Related Posts

About the Author

Add a Comment

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top